Thursday, May 22, 2014

Gallbladder Free! 5.16.14

Hi everyone!  Thanks for all your prayers in Riley's behalf!  Her surgery went great yesterday.  The surgeon called me right after to say everything went perfectly  and she was in recovery.   Then the mission president called me later to say he had talked to her and she was good.  And then later Riley got to call me to tell me herself!  I know I just talked to her for mother's day, but I was so wonderful to hear her voice and get her all to myself for a few minutes.  She wasn't in too much pain, but I'm sure the next couple of days will be challenging.  Her and her companion will stay in for the next few day and then take next week a little easy.  They have a plan to study, make calls, schedule, and get Riley well.  Riley's sweet companion got on the phone and promised me she would take good cared of Riley!  So cute!  Love these girls and the great work they are doing!  Thanks for all your support!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment