Monday, November 25, 2013

email 11.25.13

Mi Familia-

Estoy aqui, en Harrisonburg todavia, este semana era bien loco!  

Just thought I would remind you all that I love spanish.  Because I really really do!  It is just the most fun.  This week was nuts, as usual, but the very very best.  

For Thanksgiving we are going to a members house, at 7...she wont let us bring anything, but it should be a good time.  It is Hermana Delfin, she has the three Daughters, one of them is Sandy!  They are the best!  And all us missionaries (6) get to go together, so it should be good.  I am excited for your box!  

As far as Christmas goes, I don't know...my camera is braking, just my little one.  But other than that maybe a heated blanket?  I am freezing always!  or maybe just stamps.  Also just letters.  Also I lost my black bow and I am so sad, so if you could make me a new one.  It was not the one that you sewed, it was a big one with ribbon on a barrette.  Also maybe razor heads.  But mostly just to talk to you will be the best.  

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE BABY!  HURRAY FOR BOYS! 

I will take a picture for you and send it to you this week!  

I have the best news ever!  Flor had her baby, she came early.  On Wednesday we got a call from Jose, her husband, he said that she was going to have an emergency C-section, but he was actually just getting in the car to drive home from Texas.  So he asked us if we would go over there and distract her while she waited.  So we did all kinds of fun things, and then she asked me to go in with her!  It was nuts...I saw all her organs and the baby as he just pulled her out.  It was crazy.  Mostly I was just holding Flors hands and we were both bawling and it was the neatest experience.  I kept thinking about how Dad always talks about how close to the veil you are when a baby is born, it was amazing.  And Flor told me that I am her mom too now because I was there when she was born, so that was probably the happiest moment of my life.  The baby's name is Genesis, and she is perfect.  

More good news.  We found this new investigator on Saturday, named Miguel.  He just moved in with some of our cute cuban investigators, and so naturally we started sharing the good word with him.  I think he might be golden,  He is 19 years old, has been here for 7 months and is just so funny.  We met him Saturday morning, taught him the first lesson, he gave us a referral, he came to our Thanksgiving activity that night, stayed late to clean up, came to church, accepted a baptismal date, and then to top it all off he came with us to visit Flor last night because, "the Pastor said we need to visit the lady who just had a baby, so when can we go?".  He is just this funny little guy, and a miracle, so pray for us!  

ALSO THE BEST NEWS EVER!  President called last night, and we get to have lunch on Wednesday with Grandma and Grandpa!  I am so excited!  I will fill you in on what happens!  

Mom, I am glad you are wearing my Jacket, it is a really good one.  Thank you for you love and support.  Thank you for your testimonies.  I love you all very much.  I hope you guys have fun this week.  I want pictures next week of all the festivities!  I love love love you!

xoxo Hermana Myer

No comments:

Post a Comment